A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Golden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Golden
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Golden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Golden, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Golden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Golden MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Golden practice?
- Dr. David Golden has 1 office location.
Dr. David Golden practices Family Medicine near Waterford, CT.
See Waterford Primary Care Doctors.