A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldenberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Goldenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Goldenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Goldenberg FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. David Goldenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goldenberg practices Otolaryngology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Otolaryngologists.