A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldenberg
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Goldenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Goldenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David None Goldenberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. David Goldenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Goldenberg practices Otolaryngology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Potomac, MD and Camp Hill, PA.
See Hershey Otolaryngologists.