A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Ben-Gurion University Of The Negev, Beer Sheva.
Dr. Goldenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David None Goldenberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David N. Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. David Goldenberg has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Goldenberg practices Otolaryngology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Potomac, MD and Camp Hill, PA.
See Hershey Otolaryngologists.