Dr. David Goldfarb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Goldfarb?

April 11th, 2017

Great!

Delivered both of my babies had he is great!!

November 29th, 2016

Told him not to take it

When I first visited this Dr. he wanted to sterilize me by taking both ovaries, I said no just take the right one with the cyst. I was not ready to be in menopausal before surgery. I gave strict instructions to my family that my left tube and ovary were not to be touched, and still upon awakening I found that I was sterilized. :( Since I have been thrown into menopause as my healthy ovary quit working. Last time I visited I tried to talk about menopause symptoms. His reply as I was being pushed out the door from him was "I will pray for you.", shocked I paid and left. This doctor knew in no way did I wish to be sterilized... An employed tax payer. I am still appalled, having to explain this to my children, and any future romantic partners.

August 13th, 2012

YOU'RE AWESOME!!!!!!!

November 29th, 2011

HE SAVED MY LIFE

Dr Goldfarb diagnosed me with cervical cancer at the age of 24! He was very concerned for my future with more children. He even called me from his personal cell phone after office hours to see how I was handling the situation. After he referred me to a second opionion we decided to go ahead with the hysterectomy. The surgery went extememly fast and I came out with no stitches or staples. He used steri-strips to close the wound so there would be limited scarring. It looks wonderful! I am recovering at home now with my family and I'm completely 100% cancer free! If not for Dr. David Goldfarb I would not be able to spend as much time with my children and watch them grow and develop. I owe my life to you Goldfarb!! Thank you so very much,

July 18th, 2011

I have visited Dr Goldfarb for a total of 2 years and have delivered two children with him as my doctor. Both times I have been made to feel like I'm important and listened to. And both deliveries have gone smoothly even when things came up that could have been complications. Dr Goldfarb was there to step in qnd took charge which is what I would hope to see in a doctor. The office has always been a very relaxed environment for me and that helps when you don't want to be there.

May 6th, 2011

Goldfarb is Great...I love him and his staff

I have been seeing goldfarb for 4 years and I love him...he is very caring and understanding. That's really all I have 2 say...

February 16th, 2011

Dr. Goldfarb is very good when it comes to delivering babies! But some of his staff are not very nice wereas others are! Also the hospital was great when I had my baby!

May 12th, 2017