A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldfarb, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldfarb, DO, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Diseases
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Nose and Throat
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Goldfarb DO and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. David D. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. David Goldfarb has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Goldfarb practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Princeton Otolaryngologists and Princeton Surgeons.