A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldfarb, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldfarb, DO, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Goldfarb DO and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. David Goldfarb has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Goldfarb practices Otolaryngology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Princeton Otolaryngologists.