A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldfarb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldfarb, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldfarb
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldfarb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldfarb, DO, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Ear Diseases
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfarb graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldfarb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David D Goldfarb DO and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David D. Goldfarb practice?
- Dr. David Goldfarb has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Goldfarb practices Otolaryngology near Princeton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Princeton Otolaryngologists.