A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Goldman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Goldman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Goldman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert David Goldman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Goldman practice?
- Dr. Robert Goldman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Goldman practices Dermatology near Valencia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Valencia Dermatologists.