Dr. David Goldmeier MD Patient Reviews

2.0

November 5th, 2015
AVOID HIM
This doc may be book smart but his bedside manner is the worst and I seriously think he should have chosen a different specialty. Psychs must be patient and empathetic - this guy is a jerk. Final straw was the scolding for being late to an appointment after his staff scheduled us at a different satellite clinic and after driving to the correct location REFUSED to see us. There are other options for kind & competent psychs. If he's helped you - awesome but personally, I don't recommend him.

January 14th, 2015
Personally I liked Dr G but he refused to medicate my severe anxiety. I was so anxious I couldn't leave my house....couldn't stick my arm out to get my mail. I had to move on. His girl NEVER called in my prescriptions. He never gave me paper scripts.

December 7th, 2011
Avoid this one, if you're smartAa
Office staff is a joke. Try to call them, and you'll get, in this order, a busy signal, or a woman's voicemail telling you to leave a message. Don't expect a call back.

March 23rd, 2011
Don't bother Him
He didn't seem to be concerned about what I had been through. No sympathy or understanding.

December 27th, 2010
Don't bother.

November 9th, 2010
Highly satisfied patient for 22 yrs.
Dr G has an aggressive approach. Takes immediate action. Good listener.

March 27th, 2010
Anxiety treatment
I have to highly disagree with the previous poster who saw this doctor for anxiety problems. I was bullied into seeing him by a therapist in the office and after describing my mild to moderate anxiety symptoms, Dr. Goldmeier attempted to prescribe me an antipsychotic (zyprexa) which has many possible risks associated with it. He did not explain what it was and told me of no side effects. When I questioned him on its safety and why I was being given such a strong medication he was flabbergasted and stammered around until changing his mind on prescribing it.

June 23rd, 2009
Good Doctor
I have been to many different doctors for help with my anxiety over the years and Dr.Goldmeier was one of the few MD's that dropped "therapy" out of his mouth before medication. Its a very good sign as it usually takes more then pill to make someone better. I also found him caring and courteous and spent more time with me then expected. Someone saying he is an "odd bird" well everyone has their quirks. Psychologists in general seen to be some of the quirkiest. But that's not really a bad thing.

May 6th, 2009
mediocre
Ok - but there has got to be better out there...This one's a bit of an odd bird.