A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gomeringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gomeringer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomeringer graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gomeringer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Gomeringer DO is a male General Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. David J. Gomeringer practice?
- Dr. David Gomeringer has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gomeringer practices General Practice near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors.