Dr. David Gomeringer DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fort Myers, FL

January 11th, 2015
a doctor who listens!
I have been seeing this doctor for about 10 years. He is very different from most doctors and that is why I like him. He actually listens and takes time to explain things. He isn't afraid to think outside the box.

May 26th, 2011
Former_Patient
The office staff is nice until they get bogged down, which can be at any time. Once this happens, everything is the patient's fault and we (the patients) are rude for even expecting service or assistance in a timely fashion. Season or not, they are disorganized and unprofessional.This practice caters to the elderly or aging, mostly. If you are younger (35 or younger), I would recommend a different physician all together. Dr. G. is pleasant and will talk with you, but the office decorum leaves a lot to be desired.I was a patient of his from the time I was fifteen (15) to the age of thirty (30). Once I finally had enough of all the botched and inappropriate service, I decided, whether I was an established patient or not, it was time to find a new PCP.To summarize, if I compare him (Dr. G.) to others in his field, I wouldn't say he's the worst, but he's definitely not the best. His office staff is unprofessional and disorganized and for the most part is run by his own family. I would not recommend him to anyone looking for a new practice to get established with in the local area.

April 6th, 2010
I've used Dr G. for the past 5 years and I've always thought very highly of him. He spends time with me while reviewing test results and explains them in a manner that ensures I understand what they really mean to my overall health. He's always been willing to spend a couple of extra minutes going over some little problem that I failed to mention to the RN while she was quizzing me on whatever was ailing me. I've only gone to him a couple of times without an appointment and seen him during his "sick call" hours and I've seldom had to wait longer than 30 minutes. I'm also a license charter captain and have had him handle my Coast Guard/Merchant Marine physical paperwork. He usually fills it out and returns it to me a couple of days later...awesome turn around time if you ask me. I like his bedside manner and sense of humor and rate him very highly.