A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gomolin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gomolin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gomolin
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Gomolin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gomolin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Breast Cancer
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomolin graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Gomolin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gomolin MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Gomolin practice?
- Dr. David Gomolin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gomolin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Roxbury Crossing, MA.
See Roxbury Crossing Internists and Roxbury Crossing Cardiologists.