A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gonzales, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzales has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gonzales accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Gonzales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David A. Gonzales practice?
Dr. David Gonzales practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Santa Fe, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Long Branch, NJ and Albuquerque, NM.
See Santa Fe Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Gonzales, Dr. Davis Gonzales, Dr. Dewey Gonzales