Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Gonzales
Dr. David Gonzales, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Fe, NM, with another office in Albuquerque, NM. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Gonzales is affiliated with Lovelace Womens Hospital, University of New Mexico Hospital and Saint Joseph's Medical Center - Albuquerque. Dr. Gonzales has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Gonzales has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. David Gonzales is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Fe, NM.
Dr. James Mayer
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Santa Fe, NM 0.33 mi43
Dr. Robert Pederson
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Santa Fe, NM 0.33 mi40
Dr. Matthew Kelly
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Santa Fe, NM 0.80 mi41