Dr. David Gonzalez Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Gonzalez?

July 13th, 2016

It was easier. I fully agree with the previous reviews.

I must agree with the other reviews. He seemed very kind in the beginning. He had a better receptionist. Now he just dispenses pills.

October 23rd, 2015

His bedside manner sucks, he doesn't authorize prescriptions on time, and the office staff is incompetent. He was nice in the beginning, but it got harder and harder to get along with him.

December 8th, 2011

disabled, not working

Dr. Gonzalez was compassionate and caring with me in the beginning (early 2000's). But then he became more difficult to get along with and it got harder and harder to leave his office without me getting upset. So, he thought it was best if I see someone else. He did not give me a referral, just kicked me out. I was distraught and injured myself and became suicidal. Luckily I did find someone who DID care and hospilized me and helped me get back on track. Maybe Dr. Gonzalez is a good doctor for some people but definitely not for me.

July 31st, 2009