A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonzalez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gonzalez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gonzalez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David M Gonzalez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. David Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gonzalez practices Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.