A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Arm & Wrist; Arthroscopy; Knee & Hip; Shoulder; Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Gonzalez has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Moises Gonzalez MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. David Gonzalez has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Gonzalez practices Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Sports Medicine Doctors.