A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goodspeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goodspeed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodspeed
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodspeed Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodspeed graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodspeed has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Clifton Goodspeed MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David C. Goodspeed practice?
- Dr. David Goodspeed has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goodspeed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.