A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goodspeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goodspeed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodspeed graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Goodspeed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodspeed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David C. Goodspeed practice?
Dr. David Goodspeed practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA.
See Madison Surgeons.