A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodwin
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Goodwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goodwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Goodwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Daniel Goodwin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. David Goodwin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goodwin practices Family Medicine near Crosby, MN.
See Crosby Family Physicians.