A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goodwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Dr. Goodwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cuyuna Regional Medical Center
- St Josephs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Daniel Goodwin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David D. Goodwin practice?
- Dr. David Goodwin has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Goodwin practices Family Medicine near Crosby, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Aitkin, MN.
See Crosby Primary Care Doctors.