A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goodwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goodwin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Riverwood Healthcare Center
- St Josephs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodwin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 7 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Goodwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David D. Goodwin practice?
Dr. David Goodwin practices Family Medicine near Crosby, MN.
See Crosby Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Goodwin, Dr. Dave Goodwin, Dr. Davis Goodwin