Overall Review

April 1st, 2016
Excellent MD well worth waiting for

July 7th, 2015
My first visit was great and his staff helped me get to there Largo location and stayed on the phone with me till I got there, I couldn't thank them enough.I,ll be back there for my second visit this week.

May 20th, 2013
Excellent !
Dr. David A. Gooray is an excellent doctor. He was very, very thorough, took extensive tests and explained everything to me every step of the way so that I could understand what was going on. I did not have long waits. I received follow-up calls from his Assistants. Each appointment, Dr. Gooray gave me his undivided attention. I was able to ask questions without feeling rushed to leave the office. Excellent doctor. My primary doctor referred me and said that he is the cardiologist that all the doctors go to. I recommended him to friends and family. Great doctor !!!

June 25th, 2012
complaint
Got appt, however had to wait almost 4 hours. Reluctant to fax meds in,had to ask several times. MEDCO said 1 much needed med was processed wrong, MEDCO tried many times to reach office to correct problem. No help. I called staff gave me a fake name and was not helpful. Looking for new doctor to get meds from.

October 12th, 2011
TOP Cardiologist!
This doc has a hard to beat knowledge of pharmacology! His knowledge of cardiology is top-notch; he is Chief of Cardiology at Prince George's. He is available during crisis, and personally visits each pt w. a caring & listening attitude. He has saved my life through a few critical cardiac events, and I am forever grateful. I believe he is also the Richard Gere of Cardiology. I refuse to see any other Cardiologist since they simply do not even compare to his skill (in the cath lab and out). Wonderful doctor, no better!

March 4th, 2010
Office manager is rudewait time is ridiculous, over 3 hoursfollow-up to lab work does not happen, must cal and call