Dr. David Goran MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 20th, 2016
I would NOT recommend GI Consultants. You will never see the Dr., haven't seen him in years - every appointment will be with a nurse practitioner. The office staff are very rude, unhelpful and frankly incompetent. Their mode of operation is to hold medication hostage to force excessive office visits, lab tests and expensive procedures annually - It would be one thing if you felt it was necessary for your care, rather it feels like you're being fleeced.

March 23rd, 2012
Dr. Goran is extremely thorough and always investigates all problems. I wish he could be my primary doctor!

February 26th, 2012
I think he's a excellent doctor. My 2 good reviews are on the hospital, not the Doctor. Where not finished with the tests. After everything is complete I shall return to this site. I believe Dr. Goren is the best in his field.

October 2nd, 2008
Excellent doctor. He diagnosed and treated my problem, that no one had ever been able to diagnose (for the past 10 years.)
Dr. David Goran is a credit to his industry. He is the only Doctor who zoomed in on my gastro-intestinal problem (that went undiagnosed for at least 10 years), correctly diagnosed it, treated it and brought me to a full recovery. Other doctors (and hospitals) diagnosed it as "irritable bowel syndrome." It was much more than that. Over the past 10 years, I ended up in the hospital practically once a year with fever, nausea, vomitting, abdominal pain / cramps, fainting, etc. Then, I was referred to Dr. David Goran. He ran thorough tests, discovered and successfuly treated the problem and I am eternally grateful for his medical wisdom, determination, caring and much-needed help.I highly recommend Dr. David Goran. He was (and still is), my medical "hero."