A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gorchoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorchoff
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gorchoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gorchoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorchoff graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorchoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gorchoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gorchoff practice?
- Dr. David Gorchoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gorchoff practices Family Medicine near Cloverdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kapaa, HI.
See Cloverdale Primary Care Doctors.