A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gorchoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorchoff
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gorchoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gorchoff, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorchoff graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gorchoff has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gorchoff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gorchoff practice?
- Dr. David Gorchoff has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gorchoff practices Family Medicine near Cloverdale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Kapaa, HI.
See Cloverdale Primary Care Doctors.