A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gorczyca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gorczyca, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Fetal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorczyca graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorczyca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Paul Gorczyca MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Gorczyca practice?
- Dr. David Gorczyca has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gorczyca practices Diagnostic Radiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Radiologists.