A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gorczyca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorczyca
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Gorczyca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gorczyca, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Fetal Diseases
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorczyca graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorczyca has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Gorczyca MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Gorczyca practice?
- Dr. David Gorczyca has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Gorczyca practices Diagnostic Radiology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Radiologists.