Learn more about Dr. David Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gordon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gordon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gordon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gordon practice?
- Dr. David Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists, Woodland Hills Geriatric Doctors, and Woodland Hills Pediatricians.