A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gordon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gordon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gordon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Gordon graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gordon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Gordon MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David M. Gordon practice?
- Dr. David Gordon has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gordon practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatrics near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Internists, Woodland Hills Geriatric Doctors, and Woodland Hills Pediatricians.