A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gorecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gorecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorecki
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorecki graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorecki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Gorecki MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Gorecki practice?
- Dr. David Gorecki has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gorecki practices Cardiovascular Disease near La Porte, IN.
See La Porte Cardiologists.