A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gorecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gorecki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorecki
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Gorecki Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorecki graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorecki has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Porter Memorial Hospital
- La Port Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Joseph Gorecki MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David J. Gorecki practice?
- Dr. David Gorecki has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gorecki practices Cardiovascular Disease near La Porte, IN.
See La Porte Cardiologists.