Dr. David Gorenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gorenberg?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. David Gorenberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017

A LIFESAVER!!!

Dr. Gorenberg literally saved my daughter's life as well as mine. He caught the situation in time and although my daughter was born very early, she is healthy and thriving. I had SEVERE high blood pressure that my OB/GYN did not treat aggressively. Had we not been seeing Dr. Gorenberg I know the outcome would have been totally different. 2 days previously, my former dr told my husband & I everything was fine. Two days later, after seeing Dr. Gorenberg, he hospitalized me and my daughter was delievered by emergenscy c-section on a Saturday. I cant thank him enough!!! The practice is clean, staff was courteous and friendly. Complete opposite of my regular dr at the time. Dr Gorenberg was friendly and professional and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone

June 30th, 2012

Bad Apple in Great practice

We have had the pleasure of working with many of the fine doctors, nurses, ultrasound techs and administrators at the Maternal and Fetal Specialty center. Each one was courteous, friendly, helpful and willing to spend time answering all the many questions that come up during a pregnancy, especially one that is high risk, UNTIL Dr Gorenberg. Dr Gorenberg was abrasive, rude, inappropriate, and admitted that he had planned to perform a procedure on me without informing me or gaining my consent because he thought it wanted to speed up labor. He spent very little time answering our questions, but was quite chatty when he wanted to talk about his dog, wife or review a restaurant that wasn't up to his standards. We had an terrible experience with him and hope never to have to work with him again. I did not feel as though he had our best interests in mind.

August 24th, 2017