Dr. Baruch Gorman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Baruch Gorman?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Baruch Gorman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 11th, 2013

Thank You for Being our Ophthalmologist

Grateful for such compassionate and caring physician care. Emergency eye surgery to both eyes. Attention to details and coordinating two eye specialists to perform surgery was appreciated. The professionalism and compassion from staff and both doctors was streamlined. Yes, office visits are tiresome yet comes with the territory when some examinations require more attention due to unforeseen issues. Overall we are grateful to your dedication to medicine to enable us to receive great medical care and your compassion for mankind. Thank you

August 1st, 2012

This was my second visit and it went just like the first. My appt was for 1p, however they kept pushing people in front of me even though they came after me, one because a woman said she had a bus to catch, another just because the assistant said another Dr.'s patient had a question for Dr. Gorman. When I questioned this the assistant rudely said to me "just wait a minute he won't be long". I then finally got really upset and ready to walk out and the office mgr came out to coax me to stay and she went in to speak w/Dr. Gorman. I then had to wait another 5 minutes for him to see me. Although he was apologetic, I was already so upset that it was not a good visit, he didn't even check my eyes just said let's treat the dry eye first, come back in 6 weeks and we'll see how you are doing. Ha! Like I would ever go back to this horrible place again after giving it a second chance. It was a horrible experience and I left very upset. I'm sure my insurance will be billed out of the gazoo, for what?!!!! Crappy place, crappy people.

October 14th, 2016