A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gorski, Surgical oncologist, breast surgeon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gorski
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gorski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gorski, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gorski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gorski MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David Gorski practice?
- Dr. David Gorski has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gorski practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.