Dr. David Goss MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lake Mary, FL

• Good
  • Bad

May 20th, 2015
Dr. Goss always takes me seriously and gets me tested when I have any symptoms. He never rushes me out. He is very good at answering my questions until I understand the answer. I appreciate the decor, real robe, warm instruments, and TV at the examining room.

December 3rd, 2014
Would not recommend
OMG their office staff is unresponsive and rude. There is a lady named Tony that has no business dealing with the public, much less women dealing with health issues. I have never been treated like this by a medical professional in my life. Keep looking ladies, I would never recommend this group based on how I was treated. I should have read the reviews before going there as there are plenty of others with similar feedback. Unreal....

April 16th, 2013
GREAT doctor
Dr.Goss is a GREAT doctor. He is very caring, and explained everything he was going to do BEFORE doing it. I was very comfortable with him. The office staff is also sweet.

October 30th, 2012
Caring doctor
I've been with doctor Goss for many years now and he was always caring, taking his time to explain everything to me and my husband.

July 22nd, 2012
So far the best ob/gyn doctor in central florida.

June 21st, 2012
Dr. Goss has delivered both of my children. Great guy!

June 19th, 2012
Smart but bedside manner not so great
Very smart dr knows what he's talking about but not very good with the compassion aspect of care. I prefer to see DR. Parker or Dr. Boulting at this office.

December 3rd, 2010
Dr. Goss is wonderful!
Dr. Goss has been absolutely fantastic. I had been seeing him for prenatal care throughout 3 pregnancies, but another doctor was on duty when it came time for delivery. (My babies would not wait for him; however, I would have chosen to wait for him) He did deliver my youngest son 14 years ago and then performed a successful tubal ligation the following day. He has informed me of several methods for treating my current medical condition rather than performing surgery as a previous doctor told me was my ONLY option. His staff has also been absolutely wonderful. I cannot say enough how satisfied I am now that I am back with Dr. Goss. I was recently his last patient of the day and only waited 40 minutes. I have waited more than 2 hours in other doctor's offices. I have absolutely no complaints. Doctors are busy and by the end of the day, they do tend to get a bit behind schedule. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a quality, caring, and knowledgeable ob/gyn.

October 4th, 2010
Not my first choice
I was referred to Dr. Goss by an affiliate doctor at 3 months pregnant. I found there was no personable interaction as the doctor who referred me. I waited 30-45 min in the waiting room, another 20-40 min in the room to see the doctor for 10 min, go over the normal assessment to hear a rundown that was similar to the last appointment. Not a bad doctor, but I will be be returning for my regular yearly women exams.

June 28th, 2010
Blessings to Doctor Goss For Three Beautiful Healthy Kids!!!
Dr.Goss delivered three beautiful & healthy children for me. My oldest daughter is now 17 & healthy as can be. My second daughter is a healthy 13 year old. She was born with the cord around her neck and blue. Thanks to Doctor Goss's quick and professional thinking, Kailyn is here and healthy today. My third son is now 12 and he is sprouting like a weed and healthy as well. I can't say enough for him. I highly recommend him to anyone thinking about or having a baby.

April 11th, 2010
love this Dr
He delivered all three of my children. Two were VBAC. Love this man.

February 4th, 2010
AFTER HAVING LAPOSCOPY,AND HSTERSCOPY DONE I WENT BACK FOR FOLLOW UP STIL HAVING PAIN ON LEFT SIDE WAS TOLD BY HIM SOME WOMAN JUST HAVE UNEXPLAINED PAINS. I DISAGREE, AND IM STILL SEARCHING WITH OTHER DR.ALTHOUGH HE DID A WONDERFUL JOB DELVERING MY BABY HE SAVED HER LIFE.