A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gothard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gothard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gothard graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gothard has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David William Gothard MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David W. Gothard practice?
- Dr. David Gothard has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gothard practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Family Physicians.