Dr. David Gothelf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gothelf?

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. David Gothelf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2016

PA Ginger Lane and staff

After reading some of the reviews it's hard for me to believe this is the same office that I go to. Fortunately I have been blessed with exceptional care from PA Ginger Lane. I'm one that rather not go to the Dr's however, this practice has made it easy for me. Thank you for all you do for me!!!

November 3rd, 2014

Rude noncaring staff

I went there as a new patient, filled out the paperwork health hx ect. and because I put down back pain I was refused care so I said he can't see me for my other problems hypertension bph ect. they said no.who does that?

August 24th, 2013

Bogus Scammer

Never heard of this doctor yet I got a letter from his office with ten pages of documents saying I had chosen him to be my doctor and to fill everything out and make an appointment. Really? This is the equivalent to an attorney who is an ambulance chaser. Still, I thought I'd at least investigate him and found these reviews. Add me to the list of 'no thanks loser doctor and loser doctor office.'

June 14th, 2013

Pill Popper

I used to really care about this doctor. But now I realize all he is or can do is perscribe pills. Pills that you can"t stop taking on your own. I hate him for what he has done to me.And if he was the last doctor on earth I wouldn" send my cat to him.So put your PEN DOWN DOC . i WISH YOU NOTHING BUT PAIN.I give you no stars.

February 12th, 2013

TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF RUINS GOOD DOCTOR OFFICE

Dr. Gothelf and Scott, his nurse are great, however, it is not worth going to their office. Their office staff and manager, Tina must go. They are rude, unfriendly and only make excuses as to why they can't help you rather than finding a solution to the problem. Stay away from this office unless you like LONG hour plus waits and staff that will not help you~~

March 23rd, 2012

Slow, rude and distracted

Dr. Gothelf was recommended to me by another Dr. I can't imagine why. From the start it was nearly impossible to set an appointment because no one ever answers the phone. It is just an endless revolving automated message and I think every once in while for good measure they pick up the phone and then just hang it back up to disconnect you. I spent a good 30 minutes with 3 disconnects just to get my first appt. Upon arrival at the office I stood at the window patiently for at least 5 minutes while the girl sitting about 2' away facing me while looking at her computer finally decided to acknowledge my existence with a sigh before the "Can I help you". After checking in I waited 45 minutes before being called back to the room where I waited another hour. Doc finally comes in and I tell him why I am there. He stares at his computer the entire time and says maybe 3 words to me. Doesn't look, check or examine anything. Tells me he is writing me a script for high blood pressure and wants me to have my blood tested. He gets up and leaves. I leave with my script and directions to a lab that will do the blood test. Lab says 5-7 days they will send results to Doc's office. 7 days later I'm calling checking for results(30 minutes phones games again)...nothing. 10 days..nothing. 14...nothing. I call the lab and they say they sent the results 8 days ago. Call back the Doc's office and tell them this and suddenly they find the results and I need to set a new appt. Second appt is the same as first. Rude staff, unrealistic waits and a hurried and distracted seeming doctor. I never returned. I took my test results and found a new doctor. This office as another reviewer mentions is an HMO mill. I think anyone that can't do better than a 2 hour average wait for a 2 minute consult needs to take a long look at how they set their appointments. Frankly, I make considerably more per hour at my business than this Doctor and his staff included. It is infuriating to be sitting there losing $700 per hour because they are stacking their appointments. I he wonders why I have high blood pressure!

August 1st, 2011

min of one hour wait , reception staff very unhelpful, need new front desk staff,nurses can not get correct bp reading and make you feel they dont care,the doctors are ok but the staff are not there for them to provide a basic service

January 3rd, 2011

Yes, he does stare at his laptop quiet a bit, but will look at you when you ask questions. It's the same as a dr writing in a chart. Likes to be complete. He's always answered all my questions and listened to my concerns. Sometimes it does seem he's rushed; but a lot of doctors seem that way just to afford to stay in business. No issues with him as my general doctor. If you need a specialist go to a specialist not a general practioner. However, the majority of his staff is horrid when it comes to bed side manner. They are rude and seem to only care about a paycheck. To them you are a number. It took me over a month to learn that the lab had spilled my blood and my tests were null. It would have been nice for the female assistant(who I've been told is no longer there) to return my call after calling weekly. I redid the test and had results in a week with dr's comments mailed to me during christmas week.

January 15th, 2009

Gothelf-Henderson NV

45 min-1 hr wait is common, staff fails to provide test results without numerous follow ups, blood pressure readings inaccurate due to placing cuff over bulky clothing, prescribes brand names when generics are available, focuses on laptop rather than patient. Office has developed a feeling of a HMO mill.

December 30th, 2016