A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gottfried:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gottfried is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottfried graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gottfried has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Steven Gottfried MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gottfried practice?
- Dr. David Gottfried has 1 office location.
Dr. David Gottfried practices Family Medicine near Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Fountain Hills Family Physicians.