Dr. David Gould MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 29th, 2015
Have to wait a ridiculously long time to be seen every time we come. Have waited today 1 hour so far. Hate coming here, why do they overbook?

December 24th, 2015
Poor Dr
I saw him the first time when I was 14 had me on tranquilizers and adhd medicine. Then tranquilizers and antidepressants at the same time. He would see me for maybe 15 minutes and then have me leave. I did look into my folder and saw that he had written good things down so I don't understand stand why he prescribed me all those needs. Also I was pregnant and raised the dosage of Zoloft which made me miscarry

August 4th, 2015
Miracle Man
Finally, a doctor who accurately treated my son! Once a month, for nine years, I'd pack up the kids and head to the doctor's office and pharmacy. That alone was nerve racking, but, to come home, yet again, with medication that wouldn't work or that would make him sick was very frustrating. It only took 3 minutes to explain our situation and he assured me things would change and indeed they did.

April 21st, 2015
Dr. Gould refused to discuss my daughter's treatment plan with me, even though I had court papers saying I had access to all medical records and information. Not to mention, I was the insurance carrier. If you want information, Dr. Gould is not the one for you.

April 3rd, 2013
Dr. Gould has missed appointments because he was playing golf. I have shown up for appointments with the appointment card in hand and was told that I was not on his schedule and that I would have to come call and schedule an appointment. I always arrive for my appointments early and it has become a game with my children to guess how long he spends with each patient (10 minutes or less) while we wait for our appointment as much as an hour and a half late.

January 26th, 2011
Dr. Gould was not a good psychiatrist, as even judged by my therapist (who I understand was not there with me at the appointments, but saw the effects of his poor judgments). I first started seeing him at age 17. He completely disregarded a VERY important piece of information and gave me a wrong diagnosis (my current psychiatrist wonders how he "missed" this - he works in the same practice), thus causing me to be in severe distress the whole time I was with him. When I was hospitalized, he failed to show up the whole time I was there - I had a replacement psychiatrist (my current psychiatrist). Not to mention he was just drugging me with medication, often with multiple types of medications (dangerous interactions, but I trusted him). I fail to see how his 15 minute appointments are "caring". His language was completely superficial. All in all, I think very low of him, but am glad to those with whom he has helped. I do agree though that he was a caring.

January 12th, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Gould for years and he is the most caring man in this field I have ever met. He has helped me to overcome so many of life's challenges.