A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gourley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gourley, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gourley, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gourley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Gourley MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gourley practice?
- Dr. David Gourley has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gourley practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Allergists.