A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gourley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gourley, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gourley
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gourley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gourley, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gourley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gourley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- St Mark'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Gourley MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Gourley practice?
- Dr. David Gourley has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gourley practices Pediatrics and Allergy & Immunology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Pediatricians and Salt Lake City Allergists.