A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gowdy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gowdy is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gowdy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowdy graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Gowdy has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Gowdy MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David P. Gowdy practice?
- Dr. David Gowdy has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Gowdy practices Internal Medicine near Alpharetta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA.
See Alpharetta Internists.