Dr. David Gower MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2016
Little goofy, which puts you at ease, whether it's an appointment or right before surgery. Wouldn't trade him for anything!!

May 16th, 2016
Dearbornrn
y experience with Polaris Spine was A plus from start to finish . The girls at the reception desk were kind and courteous. Dr. Gower was exceptional with bedside manor and skill of surgery. He is compassionate and make you comfortable from the minute he enters the room. His nurse Brandi and surgery scheduler were outstanding in getting messages to him and returning calls promptly..

October 2nd, 2014
AGREE WITH ALL THE BELOW
My husband has been to numerous neuros, they are very rare doctors. would probablly not be alive if not for Dr. Gower, he has been around the block and knows his business, meaning, I trust his opininon. He tells the truth. Takes time for your questions. Very thankful to him.

August 3rd, 2011
Amazing Dr
Dr Gower and his staff made my visit very easy. I was nervous and they put me at ease. Even after surgery they were there to answer questions and I have had no problems since my procedure

September 10th, 2010
Dr Gower was excellent in treating my husband. There were several complications that arose from Diabetes to Alzheimer's and Dr. Gower was on top of and oversaw all the doctors. At one point my husband was being seen by 5 doctors and if it wasn't for Dr. Gower, I would have been lost as to what was going on. Excellent doctor.

January 26th, 2010
satisfied customer
Dr Gower has operated on my husband,daughter and I and we are all in fine shape now. He really cares about his patients

March 9th, 2009
GREAT DOCTOR
WAS VERY PLEASED WITH DR. GOWER. HOPE IS AROUND FOR A LONG TIME. NOT MANY LIKE HIM.

February 15th, 2009
Dr Gower is GREAT!

February 9th, 2009
If you need a Neurosurgeon, Dr. Gower is who you want
After being diagnosed with Degenerative disc, I was referred to Dr. Gower. he was the most amazing doctor I have ever been to see. He spent time going over every facet of my treatment and was great at putting one at ease. I saw him right before my surgery and he promised to take care of me.. He did. I don't have enough words to describe Dr. Gower and How wonderful a physician he is. I would gladly send anyone I know to go and see him if they need to because I know that they will get the same care that I did..