Dr. David Gower Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Gower?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. David Gower?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 11th, 2017

You are in good hands.

Dr. Gower performed my father's burr hole surgery for a subdural hematoma, he was knowledgeable, compassionate, and put me to ease at a very difficult time. Answered all questions with patience.

September 1st, 2016

Little goofy, which puts you at ease, whether it's an appointment or right before surgery. Wouldn't trade him for anything!!

May 16th, 2016

Dearbornrn

y experience with Polaris Spine was A plus from start to finish . The girls at the reception desk were kind and courteous. Dr. Gower was exceptional with bedside manor and skill of surgery. He is compassionate and make you comfortable from the minute he enters the room. His nurse Brandi and surgery scheduler were outstanding in getting messages to him and returning calls promptly..

October 2nd, 2014

AGREE WITH ALL THE BELOW

My husband has been to numerous neuros, they are very rare doctors. would probablly not be alive if not for Dr. Gower, he has been around the block and knows his business, meaning, I trust his opininon. He tells the truth. Takes time for your questions. Very thankful to him.

August 3rd, 2011

Amazing Dr

Dr Gower and his staff made my visit very easy. I was nervous and they put me at ease. Even after surgery they were there to answer questions and I have had no problems since my procedure

September 10th, 2010

Dr Gower was excellent in treating my husband. There were several complications that arose from Diabetes to Alzheimer's and Dr. Gower was on top of and oversaw all the doctors. At one point my husband was being seen by 5 doctors and if it wasn't for Dr. Gower, I would have been lost as to what was going on. Excellent doctor.

January 26th, 2010

satisfied customer

Dr Gower has operated on my husband,daughter and I and we are all in fine shape now. He really cares about his patients

March 9th, 2009

GREAT DOCTOR

WAS VERY PLEASED WITH DR. GOWER. HOPE IS AROUND FOR A LONG TIME. NOT MANY LIKE HIM.

February 15th, 2009

Dr Gower is GREAT!

February 9th, 2009

If you need a Neurosurgeon, Dr. Gower is who you want

After being diagnosed with Degenerative disc, I was referred to Dr. Gower. he was the most amazing doctor I have ever been to see. He spent time going over every facet of my treatment and was great at putting one at ease. I saw him right before my surgery and he promised to take care of me.. He did. I don't have enough words to describe Dr. Gower and How wonderful a physician he is. I would gladly send anyone I know to go and see him if they need to because I know that they will get the same care that I did..

September 5th, 2017