A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gowman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Gowman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gowman graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gowman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Gowman DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David P. Gowman practice?
- Dr. David Gowman has 22 office locations.
Dr. David Gowman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Milford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Milford Internists and Milford Cardiologists.