A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goya is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goya
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Goya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goya, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goya graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Clara
- Santa Clara Homestead Med Cntr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Shigeo Goya DO is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Goya practice?
- Dr. David Goya has 1 office location.
Dr. David Goya practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Santa Clara, CA.
See Santa Clara Internists, Santa Clara Pulmonologists, and Santa Clara Critical Care Practitioners.