A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Gozal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gozal
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Gozal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Gozal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gozal graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Gozal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- St Mary's Warrick
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gozal MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Gozal practice?
- Dr. David Gozal has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Gozal practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, and Pediatric Sleep Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians and Chicago Pulmonologists.