Learn more about Dr. David Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Graham, Cardiologist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Graham, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Graham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Graham MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David Graham practice?
- Dr. David Graham has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Graham practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists.