A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Graham, Cardiologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Graham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Graham, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Graham has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Graham MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Graham practice?
- Dr. David Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. David Graham practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Cardiologists.