Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Grainger
Dr. David Grainger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Wichita, KS. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Grainger is affiliated with Via Christi Regional Medical Center, Wesley Medical Center and Kansas Surgery & Recovery Center Llp. Dr. Grainger has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Grainger has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. David Grainger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.
Dr. Tiffany Von Wald
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wichita, KS 0 mi17
Dr. James Whiddon
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Wichita, KS 0 mi20
Dr. Damen Hershberger
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Wichita, KS 0 mi2