A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Granet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Granet, Pediatric Ophthalmology & Eye Alignment Services is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granet
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Granet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Granet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granet graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Granet MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Granet practice?
- Dr. David Granet has 1 office location.
Dr. David Granet practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.