A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Granet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Granet is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Granet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granet graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Granet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Granet practice?
Dr. David Granet practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.