A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Granet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Granet, Pediatric Ophthalmology & Eye Alignment Services is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Granet
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Granet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Granet, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Surgery (Ophthalmologic Surgical Procedures)
- Graves Disease (Thyroid Eye Disease)
- Graves Ophthalmopathy
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Granet graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Granet has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Promise Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Granet MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Granet practice?
- Dr. David Granet has 1 office location.
Dr. David Granet practices Ophthalmology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Ophthalmologists.