A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Granger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Granger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Granger, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Granger graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Granger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Philip Granger MD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David P. Granger practice?
- Dr. David Granger has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Granger practices Pediatrics near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Forney, TX.
See Rowlett Pediatricians.