A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Grapey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Grapey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Grapey, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Grapey graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grapey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Grapey FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David S. Grapey practice?
- Dr. David Grapey has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Grapey practices Urology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC.
See Greensboro Urologists.