A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Graybill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Graybill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Graybill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graybill graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Graybill has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Wayne Graybill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Graybill practice?
- Dr. David Graybill has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Graybill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Muncie, IN.
See Fishers Orthopedic Surgeons.