A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Graybill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Graybill is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Graybill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Graybill graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Graybill has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Graybill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David W. Graybill practice?
Dr. David Graybill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Anderson, IN and Muncie, IN.
See Fishers Surgeons.