Dr. David Grayson Jr Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. David Grayson Jr?

Incredible doctor - incredible human being

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

There are not enough descriptive words to express my experience with Dr. Grayson this weekend. My parents were in Austin visiting me and my mother began experiencing chest pains, shortness of breath. I took her immediately to Seton Southwest where we met Dr. Grayson. He and his staff cared for her as if she were their very own mother. They gave us not only compassion, but detailed explanations during the entire experience that helped us to make well-informed decisions about my mother's care. I am happy to report that we had a wonderful outcome and my parents were so impressed with everyone at Seton SW. Dr. Grayson's compassion and thoroughness is the model for all doctors. We thank him from the bottom of our hearts.

Posted on April 10th, 2015