Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Green
Dr. David Green, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chevy Chase, MD, with another office in Bethesda, MD. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiothoracic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Dermatology. Dr. Green is affiliated with Suburban Hospital, Bethesda, Maryland, Sibley Hospital, Washington, D.C. and Surburban Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Green has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
A cardiothoracic surgeon is a doctor who performs surgery on the organs inside the chest, focusing on the heart and lungs, as well as on the great vessels. Some procedures this type of surgeon might perform are angioplasty, bypass surgery, and...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...