A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Greenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David F. Greenbaum practice?
Dr. David Greenbaum practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Willingboro Surgeons and Willingboro Cardiothoracic Surgeons.