A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenbaum
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frank Greenbaum MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David F. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. David Greenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. David Greenbaum practices Surgery near Moorestown, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.