A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenbaum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenbaum graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Greenbaum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Frank Greenbaum MD is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David F. Greenbaum practice?
- Dr. David Greenbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Greenbaum practices Surgery near Willingboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ.
See Willingboro Surgeons.