Psychiatrist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He should be fired ! show details He should be fired !
Mar 11th, 2015

He is nothing but a first class bully ! He is abusive, rude , hostile, hateful, and very obnoxious ! I was appointed by the court to see him on Dec 23, 1998 and evidently he, felt because of this, it is his policy to treat EVERYONE he comes into contact with as rudely and as abusively as he possibly can. I can't believe the restraint I showed back then, but now I tell you , if we all stay away, he needs to be sued or fired for abuse !

Horrible person show details Horrible person
Aug 14th, 2014

I cannot believe this man is allowed to practice. He is downright mean and very rude. My husband actually walked out of his office and told him off because he was extremely inconsiderate and out of line. He won't let you speak and then tells you how you feel instead of actually listening to you. It wasn't surprising to me to hear from many people that he is a complete waste of a human being.

A first-class jerk. show details A first-class jerk.
Feb 28th, 2014

I don't question this Dr.'s credentials, however he is a first class jerk. I had the misfortune of having to see this dr. while as an inpatient in Wuesthoff Medical Center. He was completely out of line with me, was very arrogant, acted as though he was being forced to see me, wanted to be somewhere else, and talked to me very condescendingly. I refused to answer his foolish questions because of his very unprofessional attitude and personality. The inpatient social worker told me this dr. is very mean to patients. Stay away from this awful person.

Save Your Mental Health And Money show details Save Your Mental Health And Money
by SorryIVisitedDrGreenblum on Apr 4th, 2013

Call him Old-School or whatever you wish - he's an arrogant, smug man. After visiting a psychiatrist, you should have some sense of well-being after the visit. Not with Dr. Greenblum. He made me feel as though I was less of a person due to having depression. Absolutely no compassion, zip, nadda. There's sugar-coating, then there's truth - he's just a jack-a s s. Apparently tired of 'trying' to help patients or does not like his profession.. It's your mental health we're talking about here - go to someone else.

Horrible staff, condescending, unpleasant. show details Horrible staff, condescending, unpleasant.
Apr 1st, 2012

this is an oldschool dr. with no compassion. very insensitive.

Great doctor but cold and Rude show details Great doctor but cold and Rude
Mar 23rd, 2012

For a psychiatrist, this doctor is a very cold and condescending and sometimes rude and unproffessional doctor. He is very good at diagnosis and medication, but by the very nature of his field, I do believe that he should be compassionate and warm, and rudeness should never come into the picture here. He is very full of himself and is very inflexible. I will continue to see him for his actual abilities, but I really think a better bedside manner is needed here. It is very much a detriment. He at times actually instills fear, which doesn't allow progress to be made.

Efficient show details Efficient
by Vs on May 13th, 2011

He's a great dr overall. He is a bit hard to talk to sometimes though . He at times make me feel stupid for certain thoughts or feeling which makes it hard to get down to treatment. But he's very honest and up front and willing to find the best treatment for you :)

Jul 26th, 2010

His knowledge of the medications is unsurpassed. He gets back to you right away in an emergency. Otherwise returns your call at the end of the day. Has a good sense of humor and is nice.

No BS here show details No BS here
by HJG on Apr 23rd, 2010

Dr. Greenblum is very honest about his impressions and that may be difficult for a lot of people. He doesn't sugar coat stuff or coddle you. But he does genuinely care and wants you to be proactive in your treatment. If you want someone who's not fake and knows his stuff, Dr. G's for you.