Dr. David Greenblum MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

September 8th, 2016
He prescribed me paxil 20mg on 1998 without telling me the side-effects of it he said that it wasn't important
Because of him I was thrown into a early heartache and died 8 times in my sleep and now I remarried and now have to have a pacemaker put in all because of his ignorancee I am now 37 yrs old and I will never recommend him or will I ever go back to him he doesn't care about his patients at all just about the money I would continue to go to circles of care they truly care about there patients. I wished he could loose his license and no longer be able to practice in any state or county anymore.........

January 18th, 2016
He is the most disgusting, abusive, obnoxious, hateful, a;23hole you will ever meet. ! It is his policy to treat everyone he comes into contact with as rudely and as abusively as he possibly can.

August 14th, 2014
Horrible person
I cannot believe this man is allowed to practice. He is downright mean and very rude. My husband actually walked out of his office and told him off because he was extremely inconsiderate and out of line. He won't let you speak and then tells you how you feel instead of actually listening to you. It wasn't surprising to me to hear from many people that he is a complete waste of a human being.

February 28th, 2014
A first-class jerk.
I don't question this Dr.'s credentials, however he is a first class jerk. I had the misfortune of having to see this dr. while as an inpatient in Wuesthoff Medical Center. He was completely out of line with me, was very arrogant, acted as though he was being forced to see me, wanted to be somewhere else, and talked to me very condescendingly. I refused to answer his foolish questions because of his very unprofessional attitude and personality. The inpatient social worker told me this dr. is very mean to patients. Stay away from this awful person.

April 4th, 2013
Save Your Mental Health And Money
Call him Old-School or whatever you wish - he's an arrogant, smug man. After visiting a psychiatrist, you should have some sense of well-being after the visit. Not with Dr. Greenblum. He made me feel as though I was less of a person due to having depression. Absolutely no compassion, zip, nadda. There's sugar-coating, then there's truth - he's just a jack-a s s. Apparently tired of 'trying' to help patients or does not like his profession.. It's your mental health we're talking about here - go to someone else.

April 1st, 2012
Horrible staff, condescending, unpleasant.
this is an oldschool dr. with no compassion. very insensitive.

March 23rd, 2012
Great doctor but cold and Rude
For a psychiatrist, this doctor is a very cold and condescending and sometimes rude and unproffessional doctor. He is very good at diagnosis and medication, but by the very nature of his field, I do believe that he should be compassionate and warm, and rudeness should never come into the picture here. He is very full of himself and is very inflexible. I will continue to see him for his actual abilities, but I really think a better bedside manner is needed here. It is very much a detriment. He at times actually instills fear, which doesn't allow progress to be made.

May 13th, 2011
Efficient
He's a great dr overall. He is a bit hard to talk to sometimes though . He at times make me feel stupid for certain thoughts or feeling which makes it hard to get down to treatment. But he's very honest and up front and willing to find the best treatment for you :)

July 26th, 2010
His knowledge of the medications is unsurpassed. He gets back to you right away in an emergency. Otherwise returns your call at the end of the day. Has a good sense of humor and is nice.

April 23rd, 2010
No BS here
Dr. Greenblum is very honest about his impressions and that may be difficult for a lot of people. He doesn't sugar coat stuff or coddle you. But he does genuinely care and wants you to be proactive in your treatment. If you want someone who's not fake and knows his stuff, Dr. G's for you.