Dr. David Greene Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Greene?

March 4th, 2017

Amazing Surgeon!

I originally saw him for sinusitis I had forever that got outta control when I broke my nose when somebody rear end d me in traffic. Dr. G. Fixed it and I look better than ever. Then I had Botox and restylane and look soooo good now!!! :-))). Sooooohappy!

January 6th, 2017

I broke my nose bad, and he fixed it up good.

Very happy. Breath great and look good. I do mixed martial arts so prolly will break it again and need fixin again.

January 6th, 2017

Great ENT and Sinus Doctor :-)

I was living with terrible sinuses and a messed up nose most of my life and always hated my nose but never did anything to fix it because never had time and just didn't want to deal with it. I broke it and Dr. G. fixed it better than ever. Treated sinuses and cleared them up. I'm so greatful! :-)

July 28th, 2016

Glad I went.

Waiting time 10 minutes. Dr. Greene spent time with me. accurately diagnosed my concern. Gave me medications and a followup appointment. I feel in time, I will get better. Staff was pleasant and professional. I will recommend to co-workers.

July 21st, 2016

We are extremely disappointed with our initial visit to this ENT. He spent 60 seconds examining my husband and more time on his computer. He prescribed multiple medications and none of them have helped my husband. When we called the office we were told, 'the condition took a long time to develop, so it will take a long time, perhaps 6 months to go away.' Who can go 6 months without sleep, never mind the throat, etc, which we were trying to address. Very cold and callous.

June 1st, 2015

Dr. Greene is an excellent physician. He is knowledgeable, compassionate, wonderful at diagnosis and spends time with each patient. It has become nearly impossible to schedule an appointment with him, however, (last time that I called with a sinus issue requiring immediate care, his staff told me to go to a walk-in clinic b/c his schedule was full) and if you are lucky enough to get an appt., be prepared to easily wait an hour or more for your scheduled appointment. While it is understandable that emergencies arise, the long office wait times have become the norm rather than the exception.. I recommended him to a friend who loved him but ended up leaving his practice b/c she got fed up with the long wait times for appointments.

January 18th, 2014

Would only go to Dr. Greene

Office clean and tidy. Staff professional. I have been to many doctors for my sinus problems, Dr. Greene accurately diagnosed my problems. Listened to me explain my problems as well as answered my questions. Would go to him again. I would not hesitate to send someone else there. Staff returned my phones calls in a verily timely manner.

July 27th, 2013

Happy to have found him

Did not have to wait long. Office nice and clean. Staff professional. D. Greene took time to answer my questions and explain to me so I would understand my problem. I am very glad that he was able to get me get better. I would recommend him to anyone. Phone calls were answered In a timely manner.

June 22nd, 2013

Great doctor.

Great surgeon. Really explained stuff to me.

June 7th, 2013

VERY HAPPY!

I'm not sure which Dr "Not Happy" went to , But I can tell you I have never been to a more respectful Dr. He took the time to listen and the treatments he recommended were right on! I have had sinus issues all my life and Dr Greene has been the only 1 that has accurately diagnosed my problem! The wait was about 20 minutes-but the waiting room is very comfortable and it didn't seem that long! The Staff is very warm and very helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Greene to anyone with Sinus problems!

July 5th, 2012

Poor response

I saw the doctor after a waiting time of an hour. The receptionist failed to give me my prescriptions. I called numerous times asked to have them mailed. Over a week later, still did have not received prescriptions. I will not return to this doctor and would not recommend him.

October 14th, 2011

Really nice doctor

He really listened. I gat a lot of ENT problems and lots of docs don't wanna know about them. Turns out he figured out a lot of the problems were related. Much better now!!!