A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Greenes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David S Greenes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Greenes practice?
- Dr. David Greenes has 1 office location.
Dr. David Greenes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians and Boston Emergency Physicians.