A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Greenes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Greenes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David S. Greenes practice?
- Dr. David Greenes has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Greenes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Needham Pediatricians.