A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenes is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Greenes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan