A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Brain Injuries and Head Trauma Craniocerebral Trauma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Greenes has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Greenes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David S. Greenes practice?
Dr. David Greenes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Needham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Needham Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Greenes, Dr. Dave Greenes, Dr. Davis Greenes