A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenhalgh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenhalgh, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Experimental Diabetes Mellitus
- Inhalation Burns
- Nutrition Disorders
- Respiratory Failure
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Smoke Inhalation Injury
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenhalgh graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Greenhalgh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Shriners Hospital - Northern Calif
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Greenhalgh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Greenhalgh practice?
Dr. David Greenhalgh practices Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons.