A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenleaf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenleaf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenleaf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenleaf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenleaf graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Greenleaf has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Rumford Hospital
- Stephens Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Theodore Greenleaf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Greenleaf practice?
- Dr. David Greenleaf has 1 office location.
Dr. David Greenleaf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, ME.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.