A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Greenspun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Greenspun, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Greenspun, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspun graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Greenspun has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Putnam Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Todd Greenspun MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David T. Greenspun practice?
- Dr. David Greenspun has 1 office location.
Dr. David Greenspun practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.